Alternative Method of Promotion Entry
How to enter a promotion for free (that is, without buying anything).
There are two ways to participate for free in the TaoFortune Promotion:1. By playing the no-prize play money game.
1.1. You can play no-prize play money game, using Gold Coins for participation in the no-prize play-money game that your received on the day that you connected to the TaoFortune Website.2. By requesting free promotional entries called Secret Coins by mail.
2.1. Free entry request by United States Postal Service first class mail can be accessed as follows. For each complying request by United States Postal Service first class mail received by the Sponsor, the Sponsor will award one hundred (100) Secret Coins.
2.2. To request by mail:
2.2.1. On a white piece of paper no smaller than three inches by five inches, legibly write by hand:
- (a) "TaoFortune Free Entry Request,"
- (b) your full legal name,
- (c) your date of birth,
- (d) the full street address of where you live,
- (e) your telephone number,
- (f) your email address,
- (g) your TaoFortune user account number.
Then write by hand on an envelope:
(a) your return address,
(b) address by hand the envelope to TaoFortune Promotion, Free Entry Request, A1 Development LLC, 3597 E Monarch Sky Lane Suite 240, PMB #2940, Meridian, Idaho 83646.
Use the envelope that you hand-addressed to send your request by U.S. Postal Service mail per the address set out above. Only one request may be mailed in an envelope.
2.3. Limit for individual requests by mail: 100 Secret Coins per complying stamped outer envelope containing a complying written request.
2.4. A Free Entry Request can be accepted no more than once a day for one TaoFortune account.
2.5. The sponsor will process each complying request by accurating free Secret Coins to participant’s TaoFortune account balance and by sending an email confirmation regarding the procedure outcome.
2.6. Free entry requests will be disqualified for any of:
- (1) illegibility,
- (2) inclusion one envelope of more than a single free entry request or inclusion with the free entry request of any other correspondence or other materials,
- (3) lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage due requests,
- (4) requests that in the sole opinion of the Sponsor are machine generated, in whole or in part, including (not limited to) postage affixed by postage meter or other device and further including the outer envelope,
- (5) requests received from any source other than United States Postal Service first class mail.
2.7. The decision regarding eligibility or disqualification of free entry requests shall be solely that of the Sponsor and shall be final. Free entry requests received by the Sponsor become the Sponsor's property upon receipt. Ineligible and non-complying free entry requests will not be acknowledged. Free entries have no cash value: they can not be used to purchase goods or services from any source or transferred from one person to another.